Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Gas Prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member DukeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2004
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gas Prices

    With the current increase in gas prices and a promised increase in the coming months, I'm starting to get pissed off. I voted for that pecker head in the white house, so I have to partially blame myself. Does the goverment think that we crap money. Keeps this up im getting a bicycle.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    go with a scooter...it may cost $$, but you'll get places faster and it only costs a couple of bucks to fill up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    There's a couple of cows in the field next to where I live....looks like I'll be saddling one of those up, soon.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    i think ima build me a solar powered vehicle [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    That's down right funny, I don't care who you are right there.

    Not the gas prices, just the comments.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    im getting ready to start on my horse and carrage. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  7. #7
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    You should take a look at gas prices in the larger areas of the US. Much more than we pay here.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Gas Prices

    2.16 or more for the cheap stuff here on the WV-PA state line. When I come home I'll be coasting on fumes to make it to Bluefield, VA to get the cheap VA gas.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    yeah i heard it's like 2.80 a gallon in some areas
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Gas Prices

    if they raised the prices here like they do in larger cities no one would be able to drive because some people have to drive an hour or so to get to work if not more.

    Which that could be the case in larger cities too, but a lot of people could take the subway and things like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •